Billing Terms Of Service
The Financial Boring Bits
Yes we know no one likes to talk about money but these are the financial rules of our business which you agree to bide by when you sign up for any of our services.
You need to be aware of these so that you know how we bill for our services.
Read Billing Terms Of Service ⇓
Below you will find our terms of service specifically related to billing practices at 3001 web.
- All charges payable by you for hosting services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates agreed between you the client and 3001web.com on opening your hosting account, errors and omissions excepted and shall be due and payable in advance of provision of the hosting Services.
- Pricing for hosting will remain at the rate agreed with 3001web and the client for the life of the clients' individual hosting account. Prices will only increase should the client choose to upgrade their hosting package or if they are required to move to a dedicated server due to extreme use of server resources.Should a client hold more than one hosting account each account is treated as a separate account. Should hosting rates increase for any particular package the new price will be applied to any new hosting accounts opened by the client, existing hosting accounts will not be affected by the price increase.
- WITHOUT EXCEPTION ALL hosting fees should be paid on or before their due date regardless of payment method. It is the clients' responsibility to ensure payments reach 3001 Web on time. Invoices for hosting are sent 4 days prior to their due date.
- Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if hosting fees or any other invoice are not paid seven days after the due date your hosting services will be suspended. In total, this gives you an 11-day window to pay your hosting fees. Should your account be suspended for non-payment of invoices it will NOT be re-enabled until all outstanding invoices are paid in full.
- Should we provide you with an agreement to pay larger invoices in instalments the total balance of that invoice must be paid by the due date. How you wish to schedule those payments and the amounts will be left up to you.
- We also have a direct debit or Bacs option available for UK clients.
- Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, In the event a web hosting invoice is not paid within 30 days of the due date, 3001 Web will immediately terminate the unpaid hosting account from our servers. This will include deletion of all files, databases, email and other data. Once data is deleted it can not be recovered.
- 3001 web regularly employs freelance designers and programmers on behalf of our clients, therefore payments for site design, custom programming or program installation must be paid in advance of any work commencing. Where possible 3001 Wweb will make escrow payments to the third party to protect the clients' funds until the work has been completed to their satisfaction, at which time the designer or programmer will be paid. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, is classed as a legal binding contract.
- Site editing work performed by 3001 Web staff will be billed by the minute according to the currently published fees for site editing stated in the payments section of our knowledge base. These fees become due immediately when the work is completed. Once the invoice is created it will follow our standard invoicing rules. If editing bills are not paid within a 7 day period 3001web.com reserves the right to suspend your hosting until the invoice has been settled in full.
- We recommend if you have temporary financial difficulties you contact us before your next hosting payment is due.
- Without exception, ALL web design work will require a 50% deposit of our total quote before work begins, the remaining 50% will be payable once the agreed work is complete. No website will be released or handed over until the second and final design payment has been made.
- Quotes for web design will be detailed and list the EXACT work that will be completed for the agreed price. Should a client ask for something not included in the original quote these tasks will be classed as extra work and will be added to the final payment. We will quote you on each extra task before adding them to the invoice.
All payments will be in UK Pounds Sterling.
Termination And Refunds
We shall be entitled to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you If you:
- Fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due.
- Break any of these terms and conditions.
- Are a company and you go into liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time, this, however, will never be done without notice.
- Customers may cancel their account at any time. Hosting fees are charged on a prepaid basis and are non-refundable.
- Domain name registration fees, charges for additional data transfer and charges for optional extras added to your account are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Where payment has been made by credit or debit card, any refund will only be issued to the same credit or debit card.
- On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the services, we shall be entitled immediately to stop access to your Web Site and to remove all data located on the Server.
- In the event a client company ceases to trade all future hosting invoices will be cancelled without penalty, however outstanding invoices for work will still be due and the clients' account will not be fully terminated until all outstanding invoices are paid in full. In the event that such invoices not be paid, they will be passed to a debt collection agency local to the clients' registered address.
Services included in hosting fees
- Providing of agreed web space and bandwidth.
- 24/7 monitoring of your site for connectivity. All sites hosted by 3001 Web are continuously monitored by various outside services. If down time occurs we will be informed and work to correct any issues.
Services Not included in hosting fees
All the following types of work will incur additional charges if carried out by 3001web:
- Repairs to any HTML page, PHP script, CGI script, asp script caused by incorrect editing or modification by the client, the clients' employees or any outside service employed by the client.
- Upgrades or replacements of ANY script/program/plugin that are forced due to changes or security enhancements in server languages including PHP, ASP and more. The only exception to this is clients' who pay for our managed WordPress hosting accounts in which case all updates to WordPress core, plugins and simple theme updates are included. Major theme updates may carry additional fees.
- Editing of any HTML page, graphic, flash graphic, or source code requested by the client.
- Installation of any program or script automated or otherwise.
- Custom programming or modification to any script by our programmers.
- Any task that could have been performed by the client themselves.
For further detail please read our Support Terms Of Service
Please note we do not offer support for any scripts or programs purchased from or written by third parties. However, you may contact us to see if we can complete any repair, modification or augmentation of the scripts you use.
We will quote you on this kind of work depending on the hours involved. Please note that the fees you will pay for installation or modification are labour fees. If modifications or installations need to be redone again for any reason you will be billed again.
These billing terms of service are subject to change at any time by 3001 Web. You will be notified by email of any changes.
Managed WordPress hosting and professional WordPress design.
ALL pages on 3001 web are encrypted to protect your privacy. Our site is secured by Let's Encrypt 256 bit encryption.