E-Commerce Web Design
Professional Shopping Sites From £599
- Professional design unique to your business NO TEMPLATES we build YOUR online store to fit YOUR brand.
- Fully responsive so that your site displays beautifully no matter what device it is viewed on.
- Lightning fast page load speeds.
- Easy to add products from your own admin area
- Fully search engine friendly
- Coupon Code Functionality
- Stock Management Included
- Product Review System
- Regular updates to keep your store secure
- Ability to add features and functionality as your store grows.
- LARGE selection of optional add ons at a fraction of the usual price.
Scroll Down For Full Details ⇓
What Is Involved In Us Building Your Online Store?
First of all, we will communicate with you via our Free Web Design Quote Form to find out what product type you will be selling and will discuss any ideas you already have for your site.
Once you are happy with our quote we will send you a payment link to pay for your design then start building your store.
We will build your site using a combination of WordPress and the E-commerce plugin called Woo Commerce.
Woo Commerce is used to power over 1.1 million shopping sites and is regularly updated to keep it secure.
Adding products to your site is as easy as filling out a form on the internet.
What Features Are Included Within Woo Commerce?
- Unlimited Categories And Sub Categories.
- Unlimited Products
- Payment gateways included Paypal BACS and Cash on Delivery. Other gateways available separate plugins required.
- Free shipping, or flat rate shipping. (Other more advanced shipping options such as Royal Mail system available via paid plugins.)
- Automatic photo re-sizing.
- Custom product attributes size, colour etc.
- Customer product reviews.
- Sales Reporting and performance.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Coupon functionality with discount options, usage limits & product/user restrictions as well as free shipping.
- Ability to set up sales tax.
The beauty of using a system like Woo Commerce is that there are literally HUNDREDS of plugins to add extra functionality. Many of these carry a yearly charge from the programmers who create them and keep them updated. Normally they vary in price from £30 right through to £150 a year for the big complicated modifications.
These plugins are totally optional it depends on how fancy you want to get, they are however infinitely cheaper than paying programmers to write code for your site.
Because we have so many Woo Commerce clients we have a developer license and can get you ANY woo plugin for your store at massively reduced prices. Normally for around £10 per year per plugin. Compare that with an average selling price of $49 direct from Woo Commerce.
Please note that discounted plugins are an extra service for hosting clients. Should you ever move to another company you will need to purchase any plugins you use directly from woo commerce.
As you would expect there are no hidden costs at 3001 web here is what you can expect to pay for your own fully functional online store.
One Off Costs
Initial set up and design as per our quote
Domain name (Your .com or .co.uk name) £14.99 to £1599 per year for .com .net .co.uk (Other TLD's may vary in price.)
Extra Woo Commerce plugins (optional) £10 per plugin per year
Our FAST E-commerce hosting £15.99 per month
Fully managed E-commerce hosting including ALL WordPress and Woo Commerce updates done for you by our team £21.99 per month.
If you accept our quote and would like us to build your stunning new site for you we will require 50% of the quote being paid in advance. The other 50% will be due when the work is complete.
Managed WordPress hosting and professional WordPress design.
ALL pages on 3001 web are encrypted to protect your privacy. Our site is secured by Let's Encrypt 256 bit encryption.