WordPress Optimisation Service
Let Us Improve The Speed Of Your WordPress Site
For a long time website owners have been told they should try to optimise the speed of their site. Now that recommendation has become VITAL if you want your site to succeed.
There are two reasons that site speed is now VITAL if you want your online business to succeed.
Let us take all the time and stress out of speeding up your site..
Read More ⇓
So Why Is Speed So Important?
Let us share with you the two main reasons you simply MUST have a fast WordPress website.
Your Clients Demand It
Like it or not your visitors expect your site to be fast. So what is fast? This may shock you. Your pages need to load in UNDER 2 seconds.
There has been a mountain of research done by big companies on web users and what they expect. The results were as follows:
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A one-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions/sales.
- If an e-commerce site is making £1,000 per day, a one-second page delay could potentially cost that site £25,000 in lost sales every year.
Like us, you probably spend a lot of time and or money bringing visitors to your site. It makes no sense to lose them to slow site speed.
Instantly find out what this means for your site
Take a break from reading for a moment and Try our speed impact calculator to find out what your site speed could be costing you. The results may surprise you. This will open in a new window so you do not lose this page.
A Slow Site Will Influence How Well Your Site Does In Google
Search engines like google are including site speed in their algorithms for ordering search results. To cut a long story short and skip the tech talk, slower sites will appear much lower in the search results than faster sites. This could put your site on page 10 instead of page 1 of the search results resulting in very few visits from organic search engine traffic.
What Causes WordPress To Load Slowly?
Here are just a few of the many issues that can cause a WordPress site to be slow:
- The WordPress theme is too bloated with code.
- The quality of web hosting. This varies MASSIVELY. Cheap hosting is rarely fast and may be more expensive than you think when you take into consideration the lost sales and visits mentioned above. Try our speed cost calculator to see what this is costing your site and business.
- Too many or poorly coded WordPress plugins. All plugins are not made equal.
- Incorrect or no caching setup.
- Lack of a CDN for sites that trade internationally.
This list goes on.
Our Optimisation Service
For a fixed fee of £99 we will:
- Run a detailed speed check on your site to see where the problems lie.
- Install and configure new plugins to help speed up your site.
- Correct as many of your speed issues as we can.
- Advise you of plugins you may want to replace.
- Advise you of other changes that may help improve your speeds even further.
For an extra £20 we will configure a CDN for you. We can configure the free Cloudflare CDN or you can choose an even faster more professional option which you will need to pay the CDN provider for monthly. We can discuss these options after your initial optimisation.
When we have finished we will provide a new speed test showing you the speed improvements achieved.
While we can not guarantee you the best speeds possible if your site is not hosted with us, we can certainly speed up your site or we will give you your money back.
Just so you know we offer this service free of charge to clients who are on our fully managed WordPress Hosting Packages. Our servers are specially optimised for WordPress and are located in both the UK and the US. We will also move your site to our servers for you should you decide you want better hosting.
Before you order please take a look at the WordPress speeds we get for our own clients. (Opens in a new window so you do not lose this page) This should demonstrate to you that we know what we are doing.
We are passionate about speed, we can promise you we will get the best performance we can from your site based on the speed of your hosting.
ALL pages on 3001 web are encrypted to protect your privacy. Our site is secured by Let's Encrypt 256 bit encryption.